Well its that time of year again and I can honestly say that I am over all the shopping so thank god Iv finish. Presents are wrapped and ready to go.
Big journey for us tomorrow as we head up to Gisborne to spend Christmas with my folks. I'm hoping for a overcast day for travelling if not thank god I brought a car with air con.
29 Weeks this week and feeling every little bit of it. At the check up last week peanut weighed 1125gms so just over 2lb's now and will gain about 200gm each week. Doc expects peanut to be a 7lb baby (please god no bigger than that)
Roll on next Christmas I say when I sure the crawling 9 month old will have great delight in pulling down the Christmas tree.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment