Sunday, May 17, 2009

What a good baby is he...

Well at first I thought it was just a fluke. But then it happened again and then again and its still happening. The little man is sleeping through the night... Goes to bed between 8.30 - 9pm and sleeps right through to 6.30am. Of course that makes me function some what better however I still have the worst baby brain and sometimes struggle to string a sentence together thank god Steve understands what I'm on about.
Harrison is 9 weeks old and is piling on the weight and doing all the right things. He is getting so heavy my arms mussels have started to hurt. A big 12lb 7oz or 5.6kgs and is growing out of his clothes as fast as lightening.

1 comment:

Simonne said...

I just logged into OHbaby for the first time in literally MONTHS, saw your message ... toddled over here and what do I see? What?? He's sleeping through ??? I'm never visiting your blog again ... *sob*

:-) He's absolutely GORGEOUS!!